My Fall Workwear Essentials
- First, here is the dress that I am wearing in the picture. I wore this for a work conference that I was speaking at with some of my colleagues. I got so many compliments.
- Leather skirt like this one.
- I’m in love with these satin mid length skirts. I have some in blue and gold.
- This is just a cute and simple wrap dress. Dresses like these are my absolute favorite and easy to throw on.
- These kind of jackets are my favorite kind of outerwear for the Fall season!
- I love these tops. They are a staple in my closet. I have some in every color. They look great with skirts, pants or even jeans!
- Okay, I don’t think these are Fall specific, but I have been looking for a good pair of wide leg slacks for quite some time. These. Are. Perfect. I have such a hard time finding some that are long enough with my three to four inch work heels.
I hope you all are having a great week! Let me know which piece you end up grabbing for your Fall workwear essentials!