Hi everyone! So I’m finally back on YouTube! Wow it has been so long! Start off with a few travel videos. This past weekend my boyfriend and I went to visit my best friend in Orlando, Florida. While we were down there we had such a good time. Part of our trip included a day at Universal Studios where we chose to do the Island of Adventure park. I wanted to share with you all my top few tips for Universal Studios.
Tips for Universal Studios
- Go during their non popular seasons. Online there are charts that show their popular months. September is not a popular month, therefore a brilliant time to go. Lines are short and tickets are a little bit cheaper which makes the park extremely bearable!
- Buy the refillable souvenir cup. If I remember correctly the cup runs for $15.99 and you can get unlimited refills within the park. A few exceptions to unlimited drinks, I believe it was just the alcohol and Butter Beer, but completely worth it! My boyfriend and I shared a cup, which I would recommend. Having the cup made it so easy to stay hydrated and enjoy the day refreshed.
- Get to the park right when it opens or in the mid afternoon. This is to avoid lines. When the park just opens that many people are not there, and mid afternoon is right around nap time so you will catch it right when the first wave of guests starts to leave.
- Dress appropriately. You will be doing a lot of walking, so it’s important that you are comfortable. I wore a pair of jean shorts, a t-shirt and a basic v-neck. It was such a comfortable outfit. I also packed sunglasses and a hat so that I could try and avoid the sun at times.
- Watch the Harry Potter movies. This is a lame last tip and it probably only applies to me. But I have never seen a Harry Potter movie. I watched the first movie the night before we went to the park. I really liked Harry Potter world, but I could image how much more I would have enjoyed it if I knew all of the references to the movies. But don’t worry guys, I am finishing the rest of the series now as I type.
I hope you find a few of these tips helpful. They are very simple tips, but I think they will help you enjoy your day at Universal Studios!