I recently went to Cartagena, Colombia and I loved the way this white swimsuit looked throughout the trip. This was one of the first times that I rocked an all white swimsuit and I have to say that I learned a few thing. I thought I’d share some of my tips to rocking a white swimsuit.
Tips to wearing a white swimsuit
White as a swimsuit color can be challenging. It can be especially when trying to make sure your lady parts stay covered up when you are constantly getting out of the water. Here are a few things to look for and stay aware of when purchasing your next suit.
- Buy a quality swimsuit: anything will too thin or not made of great quality will show all of your goodies.
- Double lined in your friend: this will keep keep all of your lady parts a secret. Modesty people, that’s what we want and need.
- Pay for alterations or additional padding if necessary: if you find a white swim suit that you like, but let’s say its not great quality, spend a few extra dollars to get some padding added to it.
- Invest in a fun cover up: all white swim wear is great, but add some color to have a real standout look.
- Take lot of photos: white looks great on everyone and it photographs well in the sun! Take advantage of all of the great picture opportunities.